This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the leading 50 developers of hematology in-vitro diagnostics analyzers, reagents and accessories. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
- Stefan Wolf is CEO of the Hemostasis, Hematology and Specialties Business Unit at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- The Board of Boule Diagnostics AB has named Fredrik Dalborg new CEO and Group President starting 3 April, 2017.
- Diatron Medical Instruments Limited was founded in Budapest, Hungary over 25 years ago and is one of the top 5 global hematology analyzer manufacturers.
- Samsung Medison’s LABGEO HC10 hematology analyzer provides results in 45 seconds.
- On 27th January 2017, ELITechGroup Molecular Diagnostics announced the CE-IVD marking of the Coagulation ELITe MGB® Kit, a multiplex assay for the detection of Factor V, Factor II, and MTHFR genetic variants.
- Drucker Diagnostics’ STAR and Autoread CBC analyzers are the only point-of-care hematology analyzers that don’t use liquid reagents; providing rapid start-up and fast results.
- With more than 350 coagulation products, the Stago Group offers a wide product portfolio through its highly effective commercial network
- Accriva Diagnostics, a leader in hospital-focused point-of-care diagnostic products for coagulation and anti-platelet therapy response, was acquired by Werfen Life Group, S.A. in January, 2017.Report Target Market:1) In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 50 Manufacturers Of Hematology In-Vitro Diagnostics Analyzers, Reagents & Accessories Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of in-vitro diagnostics analyzers, reagents and accessories to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 50 Manufacturers Of Hematology In-Vitro Diagnostics Analyzers, Reagents & Accessories Worldwide’ is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of hematology in-vitro diagnostics analyzers, reagents and accessories such as HORIBA Medical, Instrumentation Laboratory and Sysmex Corporation, but this major new report looks at all 50 of the top companies – companies like:
– EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc – Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom, EKF
Diagnostics Holdings plc is a global medical diagnostics business with a long history in point-of-care testing and central laboratory manufacturing. The Company offers the largest range of hemoglobin and hematocrit analyzers on the market, giving physicians and specialists a choice of product with different methodology, measurement speed, connectivity and price options.
EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc’s aim is to make blood donation and anemia screening easier, more affordable and more accessible than ever before. On 20th March, 2017, the Directors of EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc announced that they are currently evaluating plans under which they would split the Company into two separate companies based on the business divisions, namely Point-of-Care and Laboratory Diagnostics. The ordinary shares of EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc are traded on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. The Company currently has 315 employees and had revenue of $U.S. 47.7 million in 2016. EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc is led by Julian Baines, Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
– Company Name
– Year Established
– Number of Employees
– Key Executives
– Company Description
– Clinical Specialties
– Revenue ($U.S. million)
– Location Status
– Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
– Parent Company
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4796887/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers